FantasyCon Mini Interview with Katheryn Caffe.





Q - Are you a Reader, Author, Artist, or blogger?

A - I'm a reader, author, and blogger

Q - What was your first experience with fantasy, book or movie?

A - First experience with a fantasy was back in 4th grade. I still wasn't much of a reader then, and someone challenged me to try "Wishsong of Shannara". From that I was almost hooked. What cemented my love of reading, and my obsession with fantasy was "Watership Down", which I finished in less than 2 weeks.

Q - Have you written any stories? If so, tell us about it.

A - I've written several by now, though only one has been published to the public. The Followers of Torments saga is my debut series, and is a walk on the darker side of fantasy that addresses such topics as feral children, mental illness, self-image, and cultural acceptance. (With some prettier wrapping than the bare facts make it seem.)

So far, the first 3 books are published, the last 2 should be released in the next year if all goes well.

Q - If you were trapped in a book for a month, which book would you hope it would be?

A - I'd elect to either be trapped in Gail Baudino's "Strands of Starlight" or Elizabeth Moon's "Deed of Paksenarrion". Or, maybe Steve Miller and Sharon Lee's "Crystal Dragon". Just don't expect me to come home.

Contacts:

Blog: https://pukahworks.wordpress.com
Facebook Author Page:  https://www.facebook.com/PukahWorks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL IS FAIR by Dee Garretson ***Guest Post: Learn about the era-specific issues in her main character's world -- Giveaway***

KILLER LAWYER -- A New Thiller by Mark Nolan ***Guest Post: Learn fun Facts about Killer Lawyer -- Excerpt -- Giveaway***

DESTRIA WAVES - Anastasia Series Book 1 by Lily Raine ***Excerpts -- Giveaway***