Hi Everyone,

Jena Baxter here. I've decided to revamp my blogs a little bit.

Meet the Author will remain and showcase new Authors and others in the writing world, but it will no longer post every Wednesday.

This blog will still have character interviews on occasion, but it's going to be my personal blog from this point on. I still intend to focus on my characters pretty often, but there will be some serious posts now too. I will still be sending posts out on Monday, with the occasional special post during the week.

My Writer's Prompt blog on Tumblr will be moving again by the end of the week.

I'll be posting the new blog for this week later today.

Thank you for being patient with the changes.
Jena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL IS FAIR by Dee Garretson ***Guest Post: Learn about the era-specific issues in her main character's world -- Giveaway***

KILLER LAWYER -- A New Thiller by Mark Nolan ***Guest Post: Learn fun Facts about Killer Lawyer -- Excerpt -- Giveaway***

DESTRIA WAVES - Anastasia Series Book 1 by Lily Raine ***Excerpts -- Giveaway***